At Zero Speed™ or underway, Quantum’s dual-purpose fin stabilizers forever changed the world of luxury yachting. With Quantum Zero Speed™ yacht stabilizers, the rolling motion of almost any vessel can be reduced underway, at anchor, or while drifting, a feature praised by discerning yacht owners and guests, and in demand by charters.
Benefits of Quantum Yacht Stabilizers:
- Increased passenger and crew safety and comfort, even at Zero Speed™
- Increased choice of anchorages by reducing the effects of weather and sea conditions
- Enhanced sea-keeping capabilities (course keeping and passage-making)
- Reduce crew fatigue, greater onboard comfort, and higher service levels
- High system reliability
- Enhanced vessel desirability and resale value
- Enhanced revenue stream from stabilizer equipped passenger charter or rental vessels
- Station keeping and slow speed operations
- Fuel saving- greater range
- Proven design – over 550 systems delivered and in use
Quantum yacht stabilizers and hydraulic technologies include fin stabilizer systems suited for vessels above 24 meters (80 ft.) in length. Quantum is the first company to successfully implement Zero Speed™ stabilization technology designed to stabilize vessels underway, or at anchor, or while drifting. New technologies include MAGLift™ rotary stabilizers and rotor steering systems, and the patented XT™ (extendable) fin system. We can deliver solutions based on our wide range of standard design systems as well as extensive selection of standard design hydraulic power units.
Quantum also provides dedicated after sales support around the world. No matter where your travels take you, Quantum’s fast and professional customer service lives up to our global reputation for excellence in product and service.